Our weekend was spent pretty low key - lounging around in pjs until late afternoon, sitting on our porch enjoying the soflo winter, stuffing our faces full with lemon ricotta pancakes, and a whole lot of family time spent around my in-love's garden. I long weekend "getaways" at home with nothing on the agenda but relaxing + unwinding.
In other news...
- Our godson was born last week at a full 4 lbs and we absolutely love this little peanut! Follow along on instagram to see more @ericaddiaz or #llanezajourneytobaby
- The countdown to our spring break getaway has officially begun!
- I attended an Association of Bridal Consultants workshop this past week with a dear friend,
. The topic was on financials and gaining a better business sense and featured Michelle from
-We are pretty excited about upcoming consultations this week, some from brides we met at the West Elm Wedding
- We start our 2015 married couple's
(round 2) tonight!!
- Most of my mornings have consisted of coffee + calligraphy, a dreamy combo, I know!
should be arriving in the mail any day now.
- My heart has been yearning to be a better friend lately. To those who are friendly and to those who are not. I am drafting a "what's on my heart" post for later this week so make sure to check back.
Happy Monday Friends!