Life As Of Lately..
Happy Thursday friends! I am particularly excited today because it's our Friday, thanks to a road trip this afternoon to visit my family!
I don't know about you but I am loving the weather lately! Us Florida people will take any cool weather we can get. There is something about gorgeous days that seem to put everyone in a jolly mood!
Below is a snidbit of life lately:
- Hand addressed envelopes everywhere and I am certainly not complaining! I actually love hand addressing, so relaxing!
- A few weeks ago we met some friends for dinner and had a blast! I met my friend Rachel in college, we are sorority sisters turned bridesmaids. Community is a beautiful thing people!
- I am in the process of propagating succulents. If you are interested in learning more, check out this helpful
- In high school I fell in love with the message version on the bible for its current verbiage and easy to read format. The past few years though, I've used the NIV version because I had misplaced my message bible (tear!). Thanks to hubby, yesterday I became a message bible owner again! If you haven't checked it out -
. And if you happen to be purchasing through the family christian bookstore, they are running a
until the end of the year!
- Gabriel and I have been taking full advantage of the cooler days and spending time outside. Last weekend, we took off early in the morning and headed to Coconut Grove for the day. Coconut Grove is a lovely neighborhood about 15 minutes away, nestled on the ocean and filled with fancy shops, dining, dog parks, markets and more!
- We've been feeling the house renovation itch lately and decided to update our 1960s porch light. Not shown: Gari and I sitting on a mauve throw on the front lawn watching Gabriel work hard on our sweet little house.
Hope you have a great weekend!
P.S During devotions this morning, I read a passage on Martha and Mary. If you have a moment to check it out, it's so encouraging - especially for us busy bees. Take time out to sit still and listen.