This week has flown by and dragged on at the same time.. is that even possible? My husband was away on business, which actually worked out great since I had a few huge projects I needed to work on. I even got to recruit my lovely mom in love to the iba paper goods world! Now that Gabriel is back home safely, all is well and we are looking forward to a weekend filled with a whole lot of rest, food and sun.
1. My water color flower print from #ruthieandrose came in! I have big plans for this little gem! I cant't wait to share with you!
2. Gari was not fond of the house chores overload we tackled this week.
3. We have been so blessed beyond belief for an abundance in invitation orders! Thank you to our lovely clients!! The winner to our @ibapapergoods
will be announced this evening. If you haven't entered, there is still time!
4. Ordered a custom stamp that should be in next week! Love customization!
5. Celebrated Teacher Appreciation week in style thanks the wonderful moms at school! I am now ready for summer with this bag (and matching hat). Here we come weekly farmers market & beach escapades!