Last week I shared a new diet program I was asked to try out. Today, I want to share my thoughts on the program so you can see if it's a right fit for you!
For those of you who've never heard of Deliver Lean, it is a company that was made up by a group of foodies who knew there had to be a more convenient way to eat healthy.
Here are some menu items I got to test and have reviewed in the video below:
- blueberry multi grain pancakes (263 calories)
- greek breakfast burrito with feta, tomato and spinach (378 calories)
- almond french toast with blueberry syrup (404 calories)
- cuban lentil papaya chicken salad wrap (331 calories)
- tuna roasted pepper lentil wrap (386 calories)
- shrimp cake with spinach slaw and coconut almond dressing (265 calories)
- chicken marsala with celery mash
- cuban ropa vieja with carmalized onions & carrots (336 calories)
- miso steak with sweet potato mash
- anchio tequila chicken - shrimp panang curry with vegtables (331 calories)
- grouper with spinach, tomoto and olives (259 calories)
- gluten free brownie
- sweet potato hummus with pita
- cold press juice (spinach, ginger, cucumber, green apple, parsley, lime)
The thing I found most convenient about Deliver Lean was their delivery option. They either deliver to your workplace or home between the hours of 12am-6am.
Overall, the food did meet my expectations with the exception of a few. I am a picky veggie eater so I did not care for some of the veggies that the meals came with. On the other hand though, trying out this plan taught me to try squash spaghetti which is now one of my new favorites!
If you are still trying to figure out if this program is right for you, read on...
For you if...
- you do not like to cook
- you find yourself with little time
- you want to eat healthy but do not know where to begin
- you are a professional that makes enough money to cover $7.00 per meal 3x a day
- like eating an assortment of healthy foods
- you are a stay at home mom and find no time to dedicate to your nutrition
- you like veggies
Not for you if...
- you love to cook everyday
- you like to eat large portions
- you are not interested in eating clean all of the time
- you do not like vegetables
So what do you think? Want to give it a shot for a month to see how you feel about it?
For a limited time, Deliver Lean is offering 2 Free Days with the purchase of a 1 month plan ($7.95 per meal, 3 meal minimum per day). Check it out here and let me know if it met your expectations.