The other day while strolling through Whole Foods, I noticed the 85/15 grass fed ground beef on sale. I am usually not a ground beef person, but I thought I should give it a try.
I love meatballs. Growing up, my grandmother made them all the time and I've never been able to make them as good as her! If you are in the mood for some yummy meatballs, you should give these a try. They are very tasty & so easy!
-1lb grass fed ground beef
- 1/2 c italian bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- pinch of salt/ pepper
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place all ingredients in large bowl and mix together with your hands. Try not to mix it too much, this will cause the meatballs to harden.
3. Roll into small balls with your hands & place on greased baking sheet.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes. Do not over bake.
5. Place meatballs into saucepan with marinara sauce. Leave on low for about 20 minutes.
Enjoy!! I made these for bible study last week and they were a hit! We served them over bread as an appetizer!