One of my favorite things about the Turkish culture is there use of natural products.
My Turkish aunt, Melis, sent me a hair growth remedy the other day. I have yet to try it, but am very anxious to. Hopefully it will work so I can grow my hair some more before the wedding!
Go ahead & check it out!
:: Turkish Hair Growth Remedy::
What you will need:
- 2 radishes
- 3-4 glasses of water
- 1 egg yolk
- saran wrap
- a sauce pan
- Grade radishes & boil in the water for 30-40 minutes
- Take out/ drain radishes from water
- Let water cool for 10 minutes
- Add egg yolk to water
- Mix together and pour over your hair
- Cover head with saran wrap and then wrap with towel
- Wait 1 to 2 hours
- Wash out in shower
Should be done on a weekly basis.