Humid Weather Makeup Solutions
For the past couple of weeks, I have been testing out new types of foundations- My goal was to find the one that did "Wonders" for my skin.
I tend to have oily skin and living in SoFlo - the days tend to be more humid than normal.
Types of Foundations Used:
- Nars Sheer Matte Foundation
- Nars Matte Powder
- MUFE Duo Mat Powder
- Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid
- Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation
- Bare Essentials Matte
Types of Blush Used:
- Sephora Double Contouring Cream Blush
- Nars The Multiple
Although I normally do not mind Mac, I was not a big fan of this product...
- Caused Breakouts
- Made my Face Look Shiny Within the First Hour Of Day
- Felt Very Caked On
Being a pressed powder lover, the adjustment to loose powder was a bit of a concern, luckily though, Bare Essentials has gotten down the art of having a lock mode that stops the powder from spilling out when not being used...
- Excellent Color Match
- Face Was Some What Shiny After 4 Hours Of Use
- A bit too messy to deal with everyday
I have never really heard too much about this line, and was hesitant to use because I like using lines that are very popular- but I must say, this one has been my absolute favorite so far!
- Excellent Color Match
- Did not appear shiny all day long even after an afternoon workout
- Look very natural yet covered every blemish
Being a huge fan of others who wear Nars, I was very excited to try my first Nars product...
- For the amount of money the item cost, the container is very small and you do not get the most for your money
- Shiny after two hours
- Felt very caked on and greasy
I figured I would save this one for a special occasion- I choose my future brother in law's engagement party picnic, and of course being in the lovely SoFlo, there was a high of 85 that day...
- Very Shiny after 30 min of outdoor weather
- Had an Orange Hue after it set into my face for a bit
- Felt like a Real Housewife of Miami with the amount of makeup it looked like I had on
Fortunately, living in SoFlo equals extremely unpredictable weather...which makes life a little more exciting.. and this morning it was in the 50s- which is absolutely perfect weather, especially when I am running makeup trials...
- Went on Very light and Natural Feeling
- Reduced Redness
- Not a spot of shine all day long
And the winner goes to.....
Powder Foundation: -MUFE Duo Matte Powder-
Liquid Foundation: -Clinque Acne Solutions Foundation-
Blush: -Sephora Double Contouring Cream Blush-